Saturday, July 27, 2013

the conclusion... To Our Summer Reading Challenge

Today is the final day of the summer reading challenge I started five weeks ago. So far I know of three people who completed the challenge, I am so proud of them! I managed 3 books, and I am okay with that. The only problem is I mayyy have to re-think my "50 books in a year" resolution and postpone it to next year. Who knows what I'll do?

Now you still have until midnight today to finish whatever book you are working on... but as soon as you can get it to me, I need your list of read books!

I have my debit card ready, who will be the summer reading challenge winner???

(Reminder: the winner will be chosen at random from the people who completed the challenge. If you exceeded the five books required to be entered, those just count as extra entries in the hat and more opportunity to win.)

I am hoping to just send out another e-mail to gather book lists and also to see if anyone would be interested in contributing to a blog post about what we read and how we did it! If you have any ideas for what the blog post should be about (reviews for the books we read, tips on how you made time for reading, why you like books, etc...) comment down below!

Would you like to be a part of the reading challenge wrap up post?
I want you to be!
What should we talk about?

4 comments:

  1. Although I wasn't an official participant, your reading challenge encouraged me to read more. I have read three books plus a little bit of a fourth book. You should do this again sometime! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I failed :( not even one book... but on the positive side, I started two :) hey, at least I'm reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think having a wrap up post would be a fantastic way to end the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to those who were able to do it! I myself only finished 3. This being said, that's a lot more than I would've finished if I hadn't have had this challenge motivating me probably. So thanks for the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete