Sunday, June 30, 2013

5 Books in 5 Weeks - Ready, Set, Read!

The first week of this summer reading challenge is done!! How did you do?

I'll be honest. I am still finishing my first book. I started it last Sunday and got a lot read at the beginning of the week, but not so much Thursday through Saturday. It doesn't really bother me though because I am pretty confident that I am going to finish it today with only 60ish pages left. My first books was The Heiress of Winterwood by Sarah E. Ladd. So far, I would recommend it, and have enjoyed the story.

Next I will be reading Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen! I have heard about her books, and wanted to see if they are something I would like to read since so many other people seem to. The book is 383 pages, but I am fairly certain that it will be an easy read. It's a chick lit. It's current day stuff. How could it be hard to follow along?

Follow along/along for the ride! Haha, that was not intentional.

Did you finish your first book?
What did you read and what did ya think?
Please tell me and comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment